File Not Found: OleAuto.dcu

I've just transferred all files from a project I'm working on (Delphi 4
Pro  integrating MapInfo via an oleVariant) from a machine running NT4
to one running Win ME. When I try to run or compile the project I get
the above error on the ME machine. Can someone suggest how I fix this
please?

Many thanks

Alan Hale

Re:File Not Found: OleAuto.dcu

I should confirm that I have ComObj referenced in the Uses section of main
form Interface.

Thanks

Alan Hale wrote:
> I've just transferred all files from a project I'm working on (Delphi 4
> Pro  integrating MapInfo via an oleVariant) from a machine running NT4
> to one running Win ME. When I try to run or compile the project I get
> the above error on the ME machine. Can someone suggest how I fix this
> please?

> Many thanks

> Alan Hale

Other Threads