Listbox & listview variant

Hi there

I'm currently designing medical software and am looking for a Delphi
4.0 visual component that has the following properties:

Information is to be listed in columns eg-

PATIENT NAME | AGE  | GENDER
Name1        | 27   | Male
Name2        | 42   | Female   | <EDIT ME>

I'd like the whole row to be selected when a column is clicked in (eg-
click Name1 and the age and sex are highlighted). I'd also like the
EDIT ME button on certain items to call a procedure that edits patient
details. I've been looking at listboxes and listviews, but they don't
seem to have the properties I need.

Can anyone help as I've been looking around and have not had much luck.
I'd be most grateful.

Regards

Dr Alex Chambers
Torbay Hospital

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Re:Listbox & listview variant

<alichamb...@madasafish.com> wrote in message

> Hi there

> I'm currently designing medical software and am looking for a Delphi
> 4.0 visual component that has the following properties:

Take a look at Virtual TreeView

--
                     Koom                k...@volny.cz

"There are THREE kinds of people in the world...
     Those that can count and those that can't."

Other Threads