I need testers for serial port comm DLL and alpha paging DLL (Delphi, C/C++, VB)

Hi, I'm in the process of writing DLLs for serial port communications
(talking to a modem) as well as alphanumeric paging (via TAP protocol.)
Currently I'm looking for a few people who would be willing to help me
test these DLLs on a variety of platforms and development environments.

Please see my web page at http://www.bigfoot.com/~win32software/ for
details.  The requirements for being a tester are listed on the web
page.  PLEASE SEE THE WEB PAGE BEFORE REQUESTING TO BE A TESTER!

Thanks!

--
Shawn Riggins (rigg...@writeme.com)

- Please do not send me jokes, stories, chain letters, etc.
- Swing Dance Page:  http://members.truepath.com/swing/
- Home Page:         http://www.bigfoot.com/~win32software/