Sending SMS Messages

Hi !

I'm searching an alorithm for coding a text-message to the sms-format to
send it via isdn to my mobile-phone. Have anyone the sourcecode (in delphi)
or the informations about the tap-protocol ?

TNX

Bernhard

Re:Sending SMS Messages

I wrote a little app to do this sort of thing at work, but it's in VB
and obviously protected by my employer's copyright.

The best source of information for any specific mobile phone company is
to call their customer services and ask them for the information.
Typically you will dial an access number, follow through some simple
prompts, then hang up the line. The company should be able to tell you
the access number and the protocol, then you can use something simple
like Hyperterminal to manually dial it and look for key strings to seek.
Once you've got that it's not difficult to build a little program to
automate it.

HTH

-jhn

In article <837qp0$ra...@ikarus.weihenstephan.org>, Bernhard Roth
<Bernhard.R...@Weihenstephan.org> writes

--
Return address removed for anti-spam purposes.
Email replies to news at maelstrom dot demon dot co dot uk

Other Threads