D6 Prof: Where is unit Proxies, needed by unit DesignEditors.pas

I am trying to convert a D5 Prof project to D6 Prof

The unit DsgnIntf, previously used in D5, seemed to be replaced by 2 units,
DesignIntf.pas and DesignEditors.pas
in D6. DesignEditors.pas, placed in $(DELPHI)\Source\Toolsapi uses a unit
called
Proxies
in the implementation uses clause.
Does anybody know, where this unit can be found?
It is neither found as Proxies.dcu nor as Proxies.pas in the Delphi
Installation directory nor on the Installation-CD.

Thanks for any help.

Regards
Matthias Faulstich

Re:D6 Prof: Where is unit Proxies, needed by unit DesignEditors.pas

It is in the file designide.dcp.

Add this file to the list of required packages for each of the
packages containing property editors etc (ie that use DesignEditors)
that you are moving to D6.  I think its in the lib directory of the D6
installation.

Regards
David Muller

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001 21:56:03 +0200, "Matthias Faulstich"

<matthias.faulst...@t-online.de> wrote:
>I am trying to convert a D5 Prof project to D6 Prof

>The unit DsgnIntf, previously used in D5, seemed to be replaced by 2 units,
>DesignIntf.pas and DesignEditors.pas
>in D6. DesignEditors.pas, placed in $(DELPHI)\Source\Toolsapi uses a unit
>called
>Proxies
>in the implementation uses clause.
>Does anybody know, where this unit can be found?
>It is neither found as Proxies.dcu nor as Proxies.pas in the Delphi
>Installation directory nor on the Installation-CD.

>Thanks for any help.

>Regards
>Matthias Faulstich

Other Threads