Delphi 4 problem

I have installed Delphi 4 with SP3 on a Windows NT Workstation with SP6.
When I try to run a project (any project) I get the message:

Project <name> raised exception class EExternalException with message
'External exception C0000008'. Process stopped. Use Step or Run to continue.

When I press [OK] on this I get another message:

Exception EExternalException in module ntdll.dll at 0001647C. External
Exception C0000008.

Has anyone else experienced this (amd preferably fixed it)?

...Lars

Re:Delphi 4 problem

Same problem!
Do you also have a MS VS installed?
Just started from scratch (without MSVS) and everything works..... still
wondering....

TC

Re:Delphi 4 problem

Ye-Ha!
Just found the scratch:
I have a Matrox G400, when disabling "save Window Position" in the
Powerdesk, eerything works fine again.

Thorsten Claus <thorsten.cl...@cosynus.de> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
90gqdd$145u...@ID-54951.news.dfncis.de...

> Same problem!
> Do you also have a MS VS installed?
> Just started from scratch (without MSVS) and everything works..... still
> wondering....

> TC

Other Threads