QR Delphi 2 and QR Delphi 4

How can I easily upgrade my reports created with the qReport shipped with
Delphi 2 to the newer qReport which is shipped with Delphi 4.

If this is not possible how can I use these reports in D4?

If this is also not possible can I install D2 and D4 on one PC?
--
Dirk-Willem Huisman
(huis...@dnaservices.com)

Re:QR Delphi 2 and QR Delphi 4

Yse it's possible to install all delphi versions on 1 pc. I myself have
D2,D3 and D4 installed on 1 machine.

About the D4 and Qr1.x i can't tell what but if you also have D3 then
there's a mechanisme build in Qr2 wich converts most (not all) things to Qr3
compatable format.

--
Greatings Andr Mens  Author of QReport Artist
EMail mens...@wxs.nl

D.W. Huisman heeft geschreven in bericht
<01bdf73a$b86da840$1f01a...@huisman.dnaservices.com>...

>How can I easily upgrade my reports created with the qReport shipped with
>Delphi 2 to the newer qReport which is shipped with Delphi 4.

>If this is not possible how can I use these reports in D4?

>If this is also not possible can I install D2 and D4 on one PC?
>--
>Dirk-Willem Huisman
>(huis...@dnaservices.com)

Re:QR Delphi 2 and QR Delphi 4

Read on!!!  or Back... There are horror stories all over this newgroup.
People who can't upgrade reports, and people who can't do complex things like
a group header or footer.
give up and find another product to do your reporting with.
Regards,
John Santora

Viridian Technologies, Inc.
2 Tanglewood