Printerdriver ?

I would like to write a pseudo-printer driver, so all standard windows
programs would have access to transfer text to my application server.

This would be simply great to write in Delphi, but I have not been able
to locate how this should be done.  As I see it, a standard Windows
printer driver is a .DLL (.EXE?) that are renamed to .DRV with some
interfaces.

I am an experinced pascal/Windows/Delphi programmer, but this issue is
completely new to me, so could anyone please guide me in the right
direction?

Thanks in advance.

Ren Hjorth
hjo...@internet.dk

Re:Printerdriver ?

If you're using Win95 it's been done - just select the Generic/Text Only
printer driver.

--
Paul Motyer
pa...@linuxserver.pccity.com.au

Rene' Hjorth <hjo...@internet.dk> wrote in article
<32904120.6...@internet.dk>...

> I would like to write a pseudo-printer driver, so all standard windows
> programs would have access to transfer text to my application server.

> This would be simply great to write in Delphi, but I have not been able
> to locate how this should be done.  As I see it, a standard Windows
> printer driver is a .DLL (.EXE?) that are renamed to .DRV with some
> interfaces.

> I am an experinced pascal/Windows/Delphi programmer, but this issue is
> completely new to me, so could anyone please guide me in the right
> direction?

> Thanks in advance.

> Ren Hjorth
> hjo...@internet.dk