Using TUTIL32.DLL from a dll

Hello,

I'm calling functions of TUTIL32.DLL from my own program. Till now these
functions were called from my executable. This is running fine for about 1,5
year.
But now I have to move this code to a dll. That's also working. But when I
close my application, after using the check function, my application is
crashing. All other programs using the BDE at that moment, also hang.

Anybody anyhints?

TIA,

Jaap Mosselman

Re:Using TUTIL32.DLL from a dll

The problem is that TUTIL32.DLL is linked to a dll which is dynamicaly
loaded by my executable. When I change my executable so that it calls the
Init and Exit function of Tutil32.dll, all is working fine.
Conclusion: When Tutil32.dll is loaded by the executable, everything is
fine, even if you use the Tutil32.dll from a dynamicaly loaded dll.

Does anybody know this problem?

Jaap

Jaap Mosselman <j.mossel...@comvee.nl> schreef in berichtnieuws
3b53005c_2@dnews...

> Hello,

> I'm calling functions of TUTIL32.DLL from my own program. Till now these
> functions were called from my executable. This is running fine for about
1,5
> year.
> But now I have to move this code to a dll. That's also working. But when I
> close my application, after using the check function, my application is
> crashing. All other programs using the BDE at that moment, also hang.

> Anybody anyhints?

> TIA,

> Jaap Mosselman

Other Threads