D6 DesignIntf compile error proxies.dcu not found

Hi,

I just switched to D6 and have a problem with one vcl component: When I try
to compile the package (uses DsgnIntf) and make the changes to the new
DesignIntf, I get an error: [Fataler Fehler] DesignEditors.pas(517): Datei
nicht gefunden: 'Proxies.dcu'
==[Fatal Error] ... File not found...

Who knows a solution, I cannot find the proxies.dcu in D6 directory.

Thanks

Ralph

Re:D6 DesignIntf compile error proxies.dcu not found

Sorry folks,

I have found the solution by myself.
In the dpk you have to add designide.dcp in the requires tree.

This was a typical RTFM.

Bye

"Ralph von Pawelsz" <r...@ecomit-gmbh.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Hi,

> I just switched to D6 and have a problem with one vcl component: When I
try
> to compile the package (uses DsgnIntf) and make the changes to the new
> DesignIntf, I get an error: [Fataler Fehler] DesignEditors.pas(517): Datei
> nicht gefunden: 'Proxies.dcu'
> ==[Fatal Error] ... File not found...

> Who knows a solution, I cannot find the proxies.dcu in D6 directory.

> Thanks

> Ralph

Re:D6 DesignIntf compile error proxies.dcu not found

Hi Ralph,
  Have a look at the Compiler Message Expert on my web site it could help
you a lot with errors like this one and many, many others.

--
-Steve
Delphi/BCB R&D

"Ralph von Pawelsz" <r...@ecomit-gmbh.de> wrote in message

> Hi,

> I just switched to D6 and have a problem with one vcl component: When I
try
> to compile the package (uses DsgnIntf) and make the changes to the new
> DesignIntf, I get an error: [Fataler Fehler] DesignEditors.pas(517): Datei
> nicht gefunden: 'Proxies.dcu'
> ==[Fatal Error] ... File not found...

> Who knows a solution, I cannot find the proxies.dcu in D6 directory.

> Thanks

> Ralph

Other Threads