Adjust Excel margin

Could somebody tell me how to adjust the left and top margin when I call
.PrintPreview method? Or centralize the page(all via code in DELPHI 5.0).
 Is there any way to change the paper orientation on Excel to landScape when
it's in  printPreview??(via DELPHI 5.0)

I need this information, if you know, answer please!!!.

Re:Adjust Excel margin

<<Tomtom:
Could somebody tell me how to adjust the left and top
margin when I call ..PrintPreview method? Or centralize the
page(all via code in DELPHI 5.0).  Is there any way to
change the paper orientation on Excel to landScape when
it's in  printPreview??(via DELPHI 5.0)

The PrintPreview method is not at all flexible, I'm afraid
- you need to set up the orientation, margins and centre
options before showing it.