OCX Problem BIG PROBLEM

Ok, here goes:

I'm trying to install a Delphi 2.x app (on a client's machine) that uses
the Formula one OCX and the First Impression OCX (a spreadsheet and
chart/graph) Both of these were packaged with Delphi. The help files
(FCi.hlp and FC1.hlp) claim I need to install the following files into the
Windows\System Directories:

First Impression (chart/graph comp.)
VCFI32.OCX
VCFI32WZ.DLL
OC30.DLL
MFCANS32.DLL
MSVCRT20.DLL

Formula 1 (spreadsheet)

VCF132.OCX
MFCANS32.DLL
OC30.DLL
MSVCRT20.DLL

Install builder claims I need to install the Dlls before the .OCX files to
ensure that install builder can properly regester the OCX's.  Got it,
Good.

Heres the catch.

Formula one ends up successfully regestered but first Impression does not
(Program won't run).  I have searched the web and the world to no avail.
If anyone has installed this OCX with any degree of success Please fill me
in.

Please CC Mail to dincad...@acmenet.net

as this server is toooooo sloooo   www  www w w w .

Thanks in advance

Bill

P.S. Heres what doesn't work:

Regsvr32.exe / VCFI32.ocx , etc... (not feasible)