How do I Suspend Win95 Using the Win95 API

How do I Suspend Windows 95 using the Win32 API?

I am using the function SetSystemPowerState(TRUE,TRUE) and all of its
variants and it seems to cause the computer to give me a Fatal OD.

I'm thinking I might have to flush a buffer, send a message or detect
weather I can suspend or not.

Anyone who has done this or who would have and idea would be greatly
apprecated.
thanks,
Kevin Costain

Re:How do I Suspend Win95 Using the Win95 API

Kevin Costain wrote:

> How do I Suspend Windows 95 using the Win32 API?

> I am using the function SetSystemPowerState(TRUE,TRUE) and all of its
> variants and it seems to cause the computer to give me a Fatal OD.

> I'm thinking I might have to flush a buffer, send a message or detect
> weather I can suspend or not.

> Anyone who has done this or who would have and idea would be greatly
> apprecated.
> thanks,
> Kevin Costain

Go to
 http://www.gnomehome.demon.nl/uddf/
and have a look to the 'ExitWindows' title

Pat

Other Threads