Built in Linked Lists in Delphi 4

Is there an already built in List object in Delphi 4 or something
equivalent?
I tried searching the help and I could not come up with anything useful.

Re:Built in Linked Lists in Delphi 4

Russell K Thompson wrote in message <717ohi$qb...@news.fsu.edu>...
>Is there an already built in List object in Delphi 4 or something
>equivalent?
>I tried searching the help and I could not come up with anything useful.

Have you looked at TList?

efg
efg's Computer Lab:  http://infomaster.net/external/efg

Earl F. Glynn                 E-Mail:  EarlGl...@att.net
Overland Park, KS  USA

Re:Built in Linked Lists in Delphi 4

Several: TCollection, TList, TStringList.
Russell K Thompson wrote:
> Is there an already built in List object in Delphi 4 or something
> equivalent?
> I tried searching the help and I could not come up with anything useful.

Re:Built in Linked Lists in Delphi 4

Thanks TList was what I needed. Appreciate the help.

Earl F. Glynn (EarlGl...@att.net) wrote:
: Russell K Thompson wrote in message <717ohi$qb...@news.fsu.edu>...
: >Is there an already built in List object in Delphi 4 or something
: >equivalent?
: >I tried searching the help and I could not come up with anything useful.

: Have you looked at TList?

: efg
: _________________________________________
: efg's Computer Lab:  http://infomaster.net/external/efg

: Earl F. Glynn                 E-Mail:  EarlGl...@att.net
: Overland Park, KS  USA

Re:Built in Linked Lists in Delphi 4

Russell K Thompson heeft geschreven in bericht
<717ohi$qb...@news.fsu.edu>...
|Is there an already built in List object in Delphi 4 or something
|equivalent?

Try TList ( obvious name isn't it :0)  )
TList basically maintains a list of pointers, each of which can point to
TAnything. TList has add/insert/delete methods.

Regards,
Dirk Claessens
dirk.claess...@village.ZZuunet.be
dirk.claessens...@belgium.ZZagfa.com