Delphi 4 Update 2 available

Update #2 for Delphi 4 is available via the web:

http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/delphi/downloads/

You don't need to have installed update #1 first (but you can), you just
need Delphi 4.  Lots of patches, supposedly snappier performance.

-Tony

Re:Delphi 4 Update 2 available

Anthony Boyd wrote:

> Update #2 for Delphi 4 is available via the web:

> http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/delphi/downloads/

> You don't need to have installed update #1 first (but you can), you just
> need Delphi 4.  Lots of patches, supposedly snappier performance.

> -Tony

It's a huge file (nearly 28 Mb)   My connection keeps breaking after 22
MB, but maybe that's because of a timeout setting from my provider..

Does anybody else have this problem ?

Peter

Re:Delphi 4 Update 2 available

When I try to download huge files with Netscape I keep the shift key hold down
while pressing the mouse button. If anything crashes, Netscape is going to get
the rest of the file and appends it to the old one. But keep in mind: If
Netscape asks to overwrite the old one you must say YES!
In your case the second try gives you 6 MB.

Just a tip!

Thorsten

Peter wrote:
> Anthony Boyd wrote:

> > Update #2 for Delphi 4 is available via the web:

> > http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/delphi/downloads/

> > You don't need to have installed update #1 first (but you can), you just
> > need Delphi 4.  Lots of patches, supposedly snappier performance.

> > -Tony

> It's a huge file (nearly 28 Mb)   My connection keeps breaking after 22
> MB, but maybe that's because of a timeout setting from my provider..

> Does anybody else have this problem ?

> Peter

Other Threads