Drag n Drop Files To Desktop/Apps (Delphi 3)

Can anyone please help!

I am trying to create a Win95 Zip program and would like to add proper drag
and drop functionality, ie to drag to AND from the app.

Draging files to the application is not problem, however, when dragging
files
outside the program other applications do not return an 'Accept' message.

I am using a ListView object to store filenames and details, do I need to
alter the drag object to a file type?

Please help as this is driving me mad!

Re:Drag n Drop Files To Desktop/Apps (Delphi 3)

Look for my components TDragFilesSrc and TDragFilesTrg
at  Torry's Delphi Pages ->  http://carbohyd.siobc.ras.ru/torry/
I think under VCL / Files & Drives #2.

Freeware with source and Demo.
Written in D2.01 but works OK in D3.

Angus
ajohn...@rpi.net.au_NO_SPAMS_

Chris Marsh <chri...@lineone.net> wrote in article
<65800p$ns...@rockcake.bt.net>...

> Can anyone please help!

> I am trying to create a Win95 Zip program and would like to add proper
drag
> and drop functionality, ie to drag to AND from the app.

> Draging files to the application is not problem, however, when dragging
> files
> outside the program other applications do not return an 'Accept' message.

> I am using a ListView object to store filenames and details, do I need to
> alter the drag object to a file type?

> Please help as this is driving me mad!

Other Threads