Component palette ActionManager component forget

I try to do the tutorial provided with delphi 6 personnel edition.
In the document, you can see
"
On the Additional page of the Component palette, double-click the ActionManager component to drop it onto the form. Because it is nonvisual, you can place it anywhere on the form.
"

I look in the menu, I do not find this component.  How can i do the tutorial if some parts are missing !.
There is patch ?
It is because it is the personnel version ?
Somebody can help me ?

Re:Component palette ActionManager component forget

jack_ni...@hotmail.com wrote:

> I try to do the tutorial provided with delphi 6 personnel edition.
> In the document, you can see
> "
> On the Additional page of the Component palette, double-click the ActionManager component to drop it onto the form. Because it is nonvisual, you can place it anywhere on the form.
> "

> I look in the menu, I do not find this component.  How can i do the tutorial if some parts are missing !.
> There is patch ?

There is a patch to the tutorial.  Go to the www.borland.com\techpubs and get
the updated D6 Personal documents.

> It is because it is the personnel version ?

Personal does not come with the Action Manager.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build

Re:Component palette ActionManager component forget

Thanks for your help.  Now, I can go on.
"Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" <jeffoverc...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> jack_ni...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > I try to do the tutorial provided with delphi 6 personnel edition.
> > In the document, you can see
> > "
> > On the Additional page of the Component palette, double-click the

ActionManager component to drop it onto the form. Because it is nonvisual,
you can place it anywhere on the form.
> > "

> > I look in the menu, I do not find this component.  How can i do the

tutorial if some parts are missing !.
> > There is patch ?

> There is a patch to the tutorial.  Go to the www.borland.com\techpubs and
get
> the updated D6 Personal documents.

> > It is because it is the personnel version ?

> Personal does not come with the Action Manager.

> > Somebody can help me ?

> --
> Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
>       (Please do not email me directly unless  asked. Thank You)
> A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher
> a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build
> a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act
> alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer,
> cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.  Specialization is
for
> insects.   (RAH)

Other Threads