C++ Exception when updating a Access memo field

I got a C++ exception when I tried to update a Access memo field.
I accessed a Access table with a TQuery component with Cached Updates, and
when I try to apply updates the following message appears: "C++ Exception".
Via ODBC it works fine but using the MSACCESS driver, with IDDA3532.DLL, it
doesn't.

Is there a bug with this driver? What about an update of this DLL?

Thanks in advance,
o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~
Rafael Ribas Aguil - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
rri...@facilities.com.br
www.facilities.com.br
o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Re:C++ Exception when updating a Access memo field

"Rafael Ribas Aguil" <rri...@pobox.com> wrote in message

> I got a C++ exception when I tried to update a Access memo field.
> I accessed a Access table with a TQuery component with Cached Updates, and
> when I try to apply updates the following message appears: "C++
Exception".
> Via ODBC it works fine but using the MSACCESS driver, with IDDA3532.DLL,
it
> doesn't.

> Is there a bug with this driver? What about an update of this DLL?

> Thanks in advance,
> o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~
> Rafael Ribas Aguil - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
> rri...@facilities.com.br
> www.facilities.com.br
> o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Try this:

Dear J.m. Stoorvogel,

Thank you for submitting your bug report. We have determined that the
problem you describe is not due to a bug in the product.

Please see: http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q168/4/47.ASP

You should also know that we are only accepting bug reports for our current
products - Delphi 5, BDE 5.1.

You may want to view the following as well:

Thank you,

Varick

Borland Software Corp.

Please don't reply to this email, but use the link provided below.

To add case notes to this case, use the following link:

http://pso.inprise.com/webcustomer/clearexx_cgi/x_Case_Bug.htm?case.i...
r=461959&case.cclist2=J.M.Stoorvogel

---- Begin description of problem or feature sent ----

An TQuery component using CachedUpdates from Delphi4 that accesses an
MSACCESS table with a MEMO field produces "EEFFACE" exception.

Other Threads