ListBox <> ListView

Hello

I posted a question about moving TListItem last week, but there was some
misunderstandings which resulted in a discussion whether TListView.Items
were of type TListItems or TStrings. So here is the question again:

How can I change the order of TListItems in a _TListView_ (NOT TListBox)
without using sort functions? I just want to swap places of two elements
in the list.

Tnx

Erik

Re:ListBox <> ListView

> I posted a question about moving TListItem last week, but there was some
> misunderstandings which resulted in a discussion whether TListView.Items
> were of type TListItems or TStrings. So here is the question again:

> How can I change the order of TListItems in a _TListView_ (NOT TListBox)
> without using sort functions? I just want to swap places of two elements
> in the list.

Erik, i posted an answer to the original thread.