Copy/Cut/Paste Functions?

I know this is ridiculous ... but I've tried playing (copying & pasting
from demos) with these functions ...

What script do I need to use copy, cut & paste into text boxes. I've set
up the menus, but can't get anything I've found to work. I know there's
a simple way out of this!

Suggestions?

Re:Copy/Cut/Paste Functions?

On Mon, 24 Aug 1998 22:40:26 -0400, Jay Taylor <syso...@nospam.callisto.si.usherb.ca> wrote:
>I know this is ridiculous ... but I've tried playing (copying & pasting
>from demos) with these functions ...

>What script do I need to use copy, cut & paste into text boxes. I've set
>up the menus, but can't get anything I've found to work. I know there's
>a simple way out of this!

>Suggestions?

Edit controls already come with the functions:

CopyToClipboard
CutToClipboard
PasteFromClipboard

You will have to test the format of the clipboard data before
calling the paste function. To do this Use the Clipboard.HasFormat
function (look under TClipboard in the help files).

Dave
Test yourself by mankind. It makes the doubter doubt,
the believer believe.

Franz Kafka

Other Threads