Windows doesn't shut down while application is running

Problem while shuting down Windows

The main problem is that my Delphi-application doesn't
shut down when I want Windows to shut down over the
windows-start-button. Windows restores, and so the application
does (in its current state, minimized or max. or...)

The point that puts me in trouble is that *no* closing
procedure is called!

(Normally "FormCloseQuery" should be called, even when Delphi
"forgets" to call "FormClose"). So I don't get any chances to
do anything. I don't see, too, that I had change any closing
properities.

Who can I solve this problem?

Re:Windows doesn't shut down while application is running

> Problem while shuting down Windows

> The main problem is that my Delphi-application doesn't
> shut down when I want Windows to shut down over the
> windows-start-button. Windows restores, and so the application
> does (in its current state, minimized or max. or...)

> The point that puts me in trouble is that *no* closing
> procedure is called!

> (Normally "FormCloseQuery" should be called, even when Delphi
> "forgets" to call "FormClose"). So I don't get any chances to
> do anything. I don't see, too, that I had change any closing
> properities.

> Who can I solve this problem?

Maybe one of the components uses in your application doesn't behave
correctly on a WM_ENDSESSION or WM_SHUTDOWN (whatever :) ) message.
Maybe you can trap the message and close your application programmaticly
in the message's event code.

--
uws
MAILTO:  ln.bewfmt.eelretslob@spuorgswen  BACKWARDS!