TURBO PASCAL FOR WINDOWS 1.5

I recently purchased Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 and cannot get it to work
properly.  Every time I run a program I get a runtime error 105 at 0001:0032
message.  I tried to invoke the de{*word*81} and I get a message that the
de{*word*81} has problems running under Windows 98.  When I ran the de{*word*81}, I
found that out.  When I run the de{*word*81} from Turbo Pascal I get a message
that TDWin.dll cannot be found.  However, it's there!  What's going on?
Going to Borland's home page has turned out to be fruitless.  HELP!!

Re:TURBO PASCAL FOR WINDOWS 1.5

mjones76 <mailto:mjone...@email.msn.com> said:

>I recently purchased Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 and cannot get it to work
>properly.  Every time I run a program I get a runtime error 105 at 0001:0032
>message.

105 is file not open.

I'd guess you are using writeln fr out put and have not added the
WinCRT to the uses clause in your main program.

>I tried to invoke the de{*word*81} and I get a message that the
>de{*word*81} has problems running under Windows 98.  When I ran the de{*word*81}, I
>found that out.  When I run the de{*word*81} from Turbo Pascal I get a message
>that TDWin.dll cannot be found.  However, it's there!  What's going on?

From the Mini-FAQ:

* Cursor blink problem in Win95 after exiting BPW IDE
   ftp://ftp.inprise.com/pub/otherprod/devsupport/misc/tdsvga.zip

* Standalone de{*word*81} and profiler do not work under Win9x
   File above and use TDWINTH.DLL instead of TDWIN.DLL
--
Information on Newsgroup posted weekly on Sunday - read before writing!
Contains links to    |  http://homepages.force9.net/pascal/faq/

Other Threads