Converting Tables from Paradox to Excel or MS Access

How can I convert Paradox table to MS Excel or Access table?

Re:Converting Tables from Paradox to Excel or MS Access

If you have the Datapump that comes with Delphi 3,4
C/S then you can use that, at least for Access.  I haven't tried it yet for
Excel.

--
Michael Glatz
mgl...@caiso.com

Philip Kirev wrote in message <365E6F3F.F20A9...@fintech.bg>...
>How can I convert Paradox table to MS Excel or Access table?

Re:Converting Tables from Paradox to Excel or MS Access

For Excel you can use the Excel ODBC driver. For Access you can use either
the native BDE Access Driver or an Excel driver.

--
Bill Todd