Paradox question

I have a Paradox table in my appp which is used to store many fields of
text and One Binary Blob for my pictures to put in there. Is there any
way of deleteing only the picture and not the entire record? I would
like to accomplish this by using a speedbutton.

Thanks Joe

Re:Paradox question

Hi Joe,

For use in a graphic field, the TDBImage.CutToClipboard method works great.
After removal, you've still got a copy up your sleeve...;-D

For use in a database BLOb field, though, you can use it's Clear method.

Both can be used in a speedbutton response.

Hope this helps...  ;-)

Best,
Harry D.
---------------------------
Harry Doldersum,
main e-mail address: i...@Doldersum.com
website: http://www.Doldersum.com
Software for flexible management of your music collection
--------------------------
Joe Ranciato <jran...@ns.net> schreef in berichtnieuws
380B7813.44917...@ns.net...

> I have a Paradox table in my appp which is used to store many fields of
> text and One Binary Blob for my pictures to put in there. Is there any
> way of deleteing only the picture and not the entire record? I would
> like to accomplish this by using a speedbutton.

> Thanks Joe

Re:Paradox question

>I have a Paradox table in my appp which is used to store many fields of
>text and One Binary Blob for my pictures to put in there. Is there any
>way of deleteing only the picture and not the entire record? I would
>like to accomplish this by using a speedbutton.

Joe,

Try it

Table1.FieldByName('MyBlobField').Clear;

Anderson Franco

Re:Paradox question

Table1.Edit;
Table1.FieldByName('MyBLOB').Clear;