Control's events on design-time.

I've got a form which I set for
one of its controls an onClick event on design-time.
I want to create a descendant form which will change
on run-time the event handler procedure of this control.
Does this can create a problem when the form will be destroyed ?
(problem to find the place of the old event handler procedure in order
to free its space ?)
TIA, Gidi.

Re:Control's events on design-time.

In article <01be8714$267a5680$LocalHost@gidi>, Gidi Gal wrote:
> I've got a form which I set for
> one of its controls an onClick event on design-time.
> I want to create a descendant form which will change
> on run-time the event handler procedure of this control.
> Does this can create a problem when the form will be destroyed ?

No, there is no memory to free for an event handler.

No e-mail responses, please, unless explicitely requested!

Other Threads