Board index » delphi » Page Control Tab

Page Control Tab

I have this wierd problem with My Page Control Tabs.  The Tabs seem to
change and highlight (I have that turned on) but the page does not
change.  It is wiered.  I also had this other problem where the combo
box kept scrolling uncontrollably?  Do I need the latest version of IE?
Can anyone help me out?
 

Re:Page Control Tab


On Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:36:34 -0400, Karim Amin

Quote
<ka...@microtaskinc.com> wrote:
>I have this wierd problem with My Page Control Tabs.  The Tabs seem to
>change and highlight (I have that turned on) but the page does not
>change.  It is wiered.  I also had this other problem where the combo
>box kept scrolling uncontrollably?  Do I need the latest version of IE?
>Can anyone help me out?

A later version of IE may solve the scrollbar problem.  Run the update
on the delphi CD in the info\update directory, which will update the
IE .DLLs.  The PageCotrol deal sounds like it is a TTabControl rather
than a TPageCotrol, but barring that, the problem may be related to
your version on IE.

R/S Aaron Rhodes
Delphi Technical Support

Re:Page Control Tab


That is what i figured.  Thanks for the help.
Quote
Aaron Rhodes wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:36:34 -0400, Karim Amin
> <ka...@microtaskinc.com> wrote:

> >I have this wierd problem with My Page Control Tabs.  The Tabs seem to
> >change and highlight (I have that turned on) but the page does not
> >change.  It is wiered.  I also had this other problem where the combo
> >box kept scrolling uncontrollably?  Do I need the latest version of IE?
> >Can anyone help me out?

> A later version of IE may solve the scrollbar problem.  Run the update
> on the delphi CD in the info\update directory, which will update the
> IE .DLLs.  The PageCotrol deal sounds like it is a TTabControl rather
> than a TPageCotrol, but barring that, the problem may be related to
> your version on IE.

> R/S Aaron Rhodes
> Delphi Technical Support

Re:Page Control Tab


Quote

> I have this wierd problem with My Page Control Tabs.  The Tabs seem to
> change and highlight (I have that turned on) but the page does not
> change.  It is wiered.  I also had this other problem where the combo
> box kept scrolling uncontrollably?  Do I need the latest version of IE?

You are doing something in your code (or some 3rd-party component does
it) that interferes with the normal processing of messages in your
application. That causes messages to be lost, e.g. the combobox scrollbar
does miss a mouse up event and stays in "down" mode (scrolls when you
move the mouse over the scrollbar even if button is not down). The page
control problem may also be due to message loss.

Peter Below (TeamB)  100113.1...@compuserve.com)
No e-mail responses, please, unless explicitly requested!

Other Threads