Screnn resolution detect and Adjust app.

I am looking to be able to detct the screen resolution thats running my app
and be able to globally adjust my app to fit in the detected resolution.
Does anyone have a clue???

Thanks in advance

Dave

Re:Screnn resolution detect and Adjust app.

look at Screen.Width and Screen.Height

ZD

Re:Screnn resolution detect and Adjust app.

Thanks
that helps the finding of the resolution any idea on adjusting the app.

Thanks

Dave

"TheEvil" <nospam.zda...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message

> look at Screen.Width and Screen.Height

> ZD

Re:Screnn resolution detect and Adjust app.

Hi David

Check out the Delphi Pool at http://www.lmc-mediaagentur.de/dpool.htm

Under Delphi -> Tips & Tricks -> User Interface -> Screen Design you will
find a couple of tips. Also try the Search Engine and search for screen or
screen resolution

HTH
Uwe

> I am looking to be able to detct the screen resolution thats running my
app
> and be able to globally adjust my app to fit in the detected resolution.
> Does anyone have a clue???

Re:Screnn resolution detect and Adjust app.

Define "adjust"

If you want to center a form:
    fmMain.Top := (Forms.Screen.Height - fmMain.Height) div 2;
    fmMain.Left := (Forms.Screen.Width - fmMain.Width) div 2;

(or you can do Position =  poDestopCenter)

ZD

Other Threads