Problem with TCanvas

Im loading a lot of bitmaps in a program and save then to memorystreams to
save GDI resources.
and when i need to use a determinated image i create a temp{*word*203}tbitmap and
load it from the corresponding stream.

everything is fine, except sometimes when I try to load a bitmap I cant
access the canvas property.

I mean, the tbitmap loads from the stream correctly, but when trying to
access the .canvas property it generates an access violation.

any ideas?
thanxs!

Eduardo P. Tavares
Delphi Developer
www.TavaresWebSite.cjb.net
Stay always in touch with T@v@re$ Web Site, It's been in constantly Update.
We've been working hard to keep helping you.

Re:Problem with TCanvas

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001 14:48:06 -0300, "Eduardo Tavares"

<dava...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>I mean, the tbitmap loads from the stream correctly

Try posting a small .bmp example in the .attachments plus source code
the loads the .bmp and demonstrates what you've reported.
--
Rick Rogers (TeamB); Fenestra Technologies, http://www.fenestra.com/