Problems on TWebBrowser

Hi.

 I have some questions on TWebBrowser and TDHTMLEdit.

1. How can I highlight a link within a tabel?
 I use the code below. It works, but if the link is
within a table, the highlight is gone. I mean it is
highlighted but diappears right after that. So one
can see it blinks.

 var doc,links,hyplink,rng:OLEVariant;
 begin
   doc:=WebBrowser1.Document;
   links:=doc.links;
   hyplink:=links.item(0);
   rng:=doc.body.CreateTextRange;
   rng.MoveToElementText(hyplink);
   rng.select;
 end;

2. Is it possible to know if a hyperlink is deleted on DHTMLEdit?
 exists and the links are  reffered to as
DHTMLEdit1.Document.links.item(3) and DHTMLEdit1.Document.links.item(4)
respectively.
If one deletes this links.item(3) by
hitting BS key on DHTMLEdit, the links.item(4) becomes links.item(3)
etc..  So now if I try to get or highlight <a
href="test2.html">Test2</a>
part, I need to use links.item(3).
How can I know that <a href="test1.html">Test1</a> is deleted
and that I need to decrement the argument of links.item ?

3.How can I have Shift+Ctrl+F1 shortcut work?

3.How can I have Shift+Ctrl+F1 shortcut work?
On OnMessage Handler below, I check whether the message is WM_KeyDown
and also
whether the message is for WebBrowser1. If the answer is yes,
I sendMessage it to the mainForm, in which Shift+Ctrl+F1
is assign to a menuitem. But this menu is not called.
Since the informatio on whether the Shify key and Ctrl key is pressed
is included in the message, I thought it works. How can I
have this work?

 procedure TForm1.MesHand(var Msg: TMsg; var Handled: Boolean);
 begin
  if Msg.hwnd=WebBrowser1.Handle then;// DHTMLEdit1.Handle,Msg) then
   if Msg.message=WM_KeyDown then
    SendMessage(Form1.Handle,WM_KeyDown,Msg.Wparam,Msg.LParam);
  Handled:=False;
 end;

Thanks in advance

 Arita