Avoiding Login Database Form with Access databases (ODBC) ?

Hi everybody,

Is there anyway I can avoid the LOGIN DATABASE form that appears on my
screen everytime I use an ODBC driver ?

Thanks

Yves Robert
Yves.Rob...@mail.telepac.pt

Re:Avoiding Login Database Form with Access databases (ODBC) ?

Yves Robert wrote:

> Hi everybody,

> Is there anyway I can avoid the LOGIN DATABASE form that appears on my
> screen everytime I use an ODBC driver ?

> Thanks

> Yves Robert
> Yves.Rob...@mail.telepac.pt

Have you tried using the PAram property of the TDatabase?  In the "On
Login" event, do:
USERNAME="Something"
PAssword="Anotherthing"

Hope that works for you
David
davi...@exabyte.com

Yves Robert wrote:

> Hi everybody,

> Is there anyway I can avoid the LOGIN DATABASE form that appears on my
> screen everytime I use an ODBC driver ?

> Thanks

> Yves Robert
> Yves.Rob...@mail.telepac.pt

Just Try this
Login Prompt Property of the database := false;

In the params property of the database component:

USER NAME=ADMIN

Other Threads