ADO reading past EOF

I am having problems  with a cgi app, containing a TADOTable component to
connect via ODBC to an access database.

The application runs fine on my local pc under both win98 win PWS an win2k
with ISS 5.

The story if different when i upload to my host, as it appears that the eof
marker never gets set, causing the app to try to read a non existant record.

A demo of the error can be found at www.startzilla.com/cgi-bin/errordemo.exe
, using the demo, you will notice that you cannot read all five records as a
server error is thown.  This code runs fine on my local pc.

Does anyone know why this is happening as my host saysits not their server!

Thanks in advance for any help

David