XORing a line onto a drawing

A few days ago someone asked how to do this.  I wanted to know as well.

I just discovered Pen.Mode.

Check it out - Pen.Mode := pmNot works for me - there are other mysterious
modes as well...

Martin.

Re:XORing a line onto a drawing

In article <42f097$cpk_...@qpsx.oz.au>, mart...@qpsx.oz.au (Martin

Gregory) wrote:
> A few days ago someone asked how to do this.  I wanted to know as well.

> I just discovered Pen.Mode.

> Check it out - Pen.Mode := pmNot works for me - there are other mysterious
> modes as well...

> Martin.

Watch out though, when you are manipulating modes, styles and colors, they
have to be changed in a certain order. I can't remember which way it goes
but I was trying to create marching ants and when I changed one of the
above properties, it reset another property back to a default.

Jim Margarit

--
Susan or Jim Margarit
jma...@lascruces.com