Need some advice...

I'm Estonian (near Finland) and I use SVE cp850 language driver for dBase
tables. In the Swedish code table is all our characters presented except
one. (char 0245 '?') Display output is OK, but sorting sequence is wrong.
How I can solve this problem? I have English version of Win98 with Estonian
locality settings and Delphi4.

andris

Re:Need some advice...

>I'm Estonian (near Finland) and I use SVE cp850 language driver for dBase
>tables. In the Swedish code table is all our characters presented except
>one. (char 0245 '?') Display output is OK, but sorting sequence is wrong.
>How I can solve this problem? I have English version of Win98 with Estonian
>locality settings and Delphi4.

Unfortunately BDE does not provide any tools to customize language drivers so
you are stuck with using one of the existing drivers.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Other Threads