Stack-Overflow when posting record in Detail table!

Hello,
My application suddenly started to crash with EStackOverflow exception when
I post a record in a detail table.

If I set it's MasterSource propertie to NIL it does NOT crash, so obviously
it has got something to do with the
master-detail relationship...
(After a crash I have to delete the PDOXUSERS.NET because the table is
locked..)
HELP!

--
C U
[-]

Re:Stack-Overflow when posting record in Detail table!

Wim Smit <w...@magna-carta.com> wrote in message

> Hello,
> My application suddenly started to crash with EStackOverflow exception
when
> I post a record in a detail table.

Usually caused by recursive calls. Check your code in the BeforePost and
AfterPost sections.

Robert

Robert Kaplan wrote in message ...
>> My application suddenly started to crash with EStackOverflow exception
>when
>> I post a record in a detail table.

>Usually caused by recursive calls. Check your code in the BeforePost and
>AfterPost sections.

Yeah, the DetailTable.BeforePost is called many times.
But cannot find the cause for now. Removed master-detail rel.ship.

Wim Smit wrote in message <7hu36g$26...@news1.xs4all.nl>...
>My application suddenly started to crash with EStackOverflow exception when
>I post a record in a detail table.

Not only was there a Master-Detail relationship, I also defined a
TLookupfield (with Add Fields...) which did a lookup for the Detail in the
Master table.
This caused the crash.
Not done.
Don't do.