Borland database engine

Hi

Which files do I  need when I would lieke to run a Delphi Application
using Paradox tables on a PC where no Delphi is installed.
I tried it with the InstallShield express ...no success ..
I'm using Delphi 4 Standard ...and I cant figure out how to install a
minimum BDE...

Any help will  be appreciated. Thank you

Best wishes

Guido

Re:Borland database engine

Use the full BDE install option in InstallShield express

"Guido Steiner" <s...@zhwin.ch> wrote in message

> Hi

> Which files do I  need when I would lieke to run a Delphi Application
> using Paradox tables on a PC where no Delphi is installed.
> I tried it with the InstallShield express ...no success ..
> I'm using Delphi 4 Standard ...and I cant figure out how to install a
> minimum BDE...

> Any help will  be appreciated. Thank you

> Best wishes

> Guido

Other Threads