Creating own Cursor and USING them

Hi,

I have created/drawn my own cursors, but I cant implement them into my
program. What am I supposed to do, to add them to my application and then to
use them for certain components/objects.

Thanks in adv.

Karl Khn

Re:Creating own Cursor and USING them

Karl,
1.   Add your cursor to a RES file.
2.   Define a constant to represent your cursor position in the
Cursors array. This should be a positive number:

const
  crCrossHair = 1;

3. Load the cursor and add it to the cursors array:

var
  HC: HCursor;
begin
  HC := LoadCursor (hInstance, 'CROSSHAIR'); // Load the cursor
  Screen.Cursors[crCrossHair] := HC;         // Add this cursor to the
Cursors array
  Screen.Cursor := crCrossHair;  //Now change the screen's cursor to
the new cursor

Hope this helps.
--- x
Xavier Pacheco (TeamB)