DBCheckBox always gray!!

Hi everyone,
I have a DBCheckBox, an ADOQuery, and an Acces database. The checkBox refers
to a Boolean Field, and i set a default value (False) for that field. The
problem is that when i append a new record, the checkbox does not indicate
the default value(false) of the field, it is always gray!!!
What can i do???

Charles

Re:DBCheckBox always gray!!

Hi
put your default value OnNewRecord method

Regards

 David

"Charles de la Sablonnire" <cde...@vl.videotron.ca> wrote in message

> Hi everyone,
> I have a DBCheckBox, an ADOQuery, and an Acces database. The checkBox
refers
> to a Boolean Field, and i set a default value (False) for that field. The
> problem is that when i append a new record, the checkbox does not indicate
> the default value(false) of the field, it is always gray!!!
> What can i do???

> Charles

Other Threads