TIdHTTP.Request.Connection := 'keep-alive'

When post with Connection = 'keep-alive' in the Request, I can not free the
HTTP component, or get it to disconnect from the server.  How do I
disconnect after a 'keep-alive'?

Thanks.

Bob

Re:TIdHTTP.Request.Connection := 'keep-alive'

Just call Disconnect ;-))

"Bob" <grif...@realsol.com> wrote in message news:3b6c88ae$1_2@dnews...
> When post with Connection = 'keep-alive' in the Request, I can not free
the
> HTTP component, or get it to disconnect from the server.  How do I
> disconnect after a 'keep-alive'?

> Thanks.

> Bob

Re:TIdHTTP.Request.Connection := 'keep-alive'

Disconnect in this case causes the application to hang.  Maybe it is a
server issue, but I can't disconnect when this option is set.

thanks.

"Doychin Bondzhev" <doyc...@dsoft-bg.com> wrote in message

> Just call Disconnect ;-))

> "Bob" <grif...@realsol.com> wrote in message news:3b6c88ae$1_2@dnews...
> > When post with Connection = 'keep-alive' in the Request, I can not free
> the
> > HTTP component, or get it to disconnect from the server.  How do I
> > disconnect after a 'keep-alive'?

> > Thanks.

> > Bob

Other Threads