Couple of {*word*218}s....

Hi all,

Just a couple of quick questions.

1) Is it possible it change the default form properties? Things such as
font, position, size, border etc.

2) Is it possible to save a color scheme in the editor? Two different people
use this machine, and we each have different color settings, and it gets
annoying having to manually set them up. It is inconvenient having to have
different user accounts too.

Thanks,

Murdoc

Re:Couple of {*word*218}s....

Murdoc wrote in message ...
>1) Is it possible it change the default form properties? Things such as
>font, position, size, border etc.

Yes. Subclass TForm, override the right method (Create or Loaded,
I think), set new defaults. Inherit forms from that.

>2) Is it possible to save a color scheme in the editor? Two different
people
>use this machine, and we each have different color settings, and it gets
>annoying having to manually set them up. It is inconvenient having to have
>different user accounts too.

You can't eat your cake and have it. Get real. Logon as yourself.

Groetjes,
Maarten Wiltink

Other Threads