Board index » delphi » looking for a Visual Studios Left panel component

looking for a Visual Studios Left panel component

Hello,

I am looking for a panel that can be anchor and closed.  Also the ability to
return to a predefine width / height .

Similar to the left pane (where the database connections are) in Visual
Studio

Thanks,

Isi Robayna

 

Re:looking for a Visual Studios Left panel component


Ditto... Also looking for the same...

Quote
"Isi R." <i...@healthcaremanager.com> wrote in message

news:3ea74b82@newsgroups.borland.com...
Quote
> Hello,

> I am looking for a panel that can be anchor and closed.  Also the ability
to
> return to a predefine width / height .

> Similar to the left pane (where the database connections are) in Visual
> Studio

> Thanks,

> Isi Robayna

Re:looking for a Visual Studios Left panel component


In article <3ea7d...@newsgroups.borland.com>, shannonbros...@tagfolio.com says...

Quote
> Ditto... Also looking for the same...

> "Isi R." <i...@healthcaremanager.com> wrote in message
> news:3ea74b82@newsgroups.borland.com...
> > Hello,

> > I am looking for a panel that can be anchor and closed.  Also the ability
> to
> > return to a predefine width / height .

> > Similar to the left pane (where the database connections are) in Visual
> > Studio

Check here for Collapse Panel:
http://www.torry.net/panelswitheffects.htm

The component only folds up/down, however. I am working on modifying it to do
left/right and right/left...

Re:looking for a Visual Studios Left panel component


JVCL has a panel that can fold up/down or left/right
but I do not know how similar it is to the one in
Visual Studio.

regards
johnnie.

Re:looking for a Visual Studios Left panel component


Hi Shannon,

The TRzSizePanel in Raize Components supports this functionality.
For more details, please visit http://www.raize.com/DevTools/RzComps

Ray

Quote
"Shannon Broskie" <shannonbros...@tagfolio.com> wrote in message

news:3ea7d81f@newsgroups.borland.com...
Quote
> Ditto... Also looking for the same...

> "Isi R." <i...@healthcaremanager.com> wrote in message
> news:3ea74b82@newsgroups.borland.com...
> > Hello,

> > I am looking for a panel that can be anchor and closed.  Also the
ability
> to
> > return to a predefine width / height .

> > Similar to the left pane (where the database connections are) in Visual
> > Studio

> > Thanks,

> > Isi Robayna

Re:looking for a Visual Studios Left panel component


My 2 cents worth:  Fantastic product!!!

Doug

Quote
"Ray Konopka" <rkono...@raize.com> wrote in message

news:3ea815af@newsgroups.borland.com...
Quote
> Hi Shannon,

> The TRzSizePanel in Raize Components supports this functionality.
> For more details, please visit http://www.raize.com/DevTools/RzComps

> Ray

Re:looking for a Visual Studios Left panel component


Quote
"Doug Olson" <doug.ol...@olsonware.com> wrote in message

news:3ea81bd3$1@newsgroups.borland.com...
| My 2 cents worth:  Fantastic product!!!

I second that, along with all of Ray's other controls in the suite.  Great
stuff  :)

Robert Baker

Other Threads