Sorting files

I know how to write sorts for most kinds of variables, but can anyone
suggest the best way to sort a file of strings... or add a new string into
the file and still keep all the records in alphabetical order.

Cheers,
Sam
--
-------------------------
sam.wes...@ukonline.co.uk

Re:Sorting files

You can have a look to "Sort Factory". On this site
you will find a TP source to sort strings and an
other (in Delphi) to sort a text file.

I hope this helps you.

Lionel Delafosse

E-mail       : lionel_delafo...@mail.dotcom.fr
Home Page    : http://www.citeweb.net/delafoss/index.htm
Sort Factory : http://www.citeweb.net/delafoss/Sort/Factory.htm
Miroir/Mirror: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ldelafosse/index.htm

Sam a crit dans le message <7hpitu$ef...@apple.news.easynet.net>...

>I know how to write sorts for most kinds of variables, but can anyone
>suggest the best way to sort a file of strings... or add a new string into
>the file and still keep all the records in alphabetical order.

>Cheers,
>Sam
>--
>sam.wes...@ukonline.co.uk