There's a Quick Report Patch Out (Version 3.01)

I recently upgraded to Delphi 4.0 and tada, I crashed every time I tried to
print/preview and report using an Access database.  I discovered there is a
patch out for the QuickReports that ships with Delphi 4.0 (no thanks to
Inprise).  Anyway, the patch solved my problems.  I never found the patch on
the Inprise site.  Its at http://www.qusoft.com

Happy computing.

--Greg Dawson

Re:There's a Quick Report Patch Out (Version 3.01)

>I recently upgraded to Delphi 4.0 and tada, I crashed every time I tried to
>print/preview and report using an Access database.  I discovered there is a
>patch out for the QuickReports that ships with Delphi 4.0 (no thanks to

I am sitting here wondering when the patch to v3.02 will be made available
for all Delphi 4 users.

Re:There's a Quick Report Patch Out (Version 3.01)

Kerry Sanders escribi en mensaje <700c0b$gv...@forums.borland.com>...

>>I recently upgraded to Delphi 4.0 and tada, I crashed every time I tried
>>print/preview and report using an Access database.  I discovered there is
>>patch out for the QuickReports that ships with Delphi 4.0 (no thanks to

>I am sitting here wondering when the patch to v3.02 will be made available
>for all Delphi 4 users.

mmmm ...
Maybe you'l be a fosil ... <g>

Other Threads