QR3.03 Group footer overlapping stretching detail band

G'day,
            I'm currently using Delphi 4 with QuickReports 3.03.  I am
creating a report with a group header - detail - group footer layout with
the group footer aligned to the bottom of the page.  On the detail band,
there is a stretching QRDBRichText component.  The detail band is moving
onto new pages fine, but the group footer is printing over the detail band
on the last page.  How can I fix the problem so that the detail band
finishes printing all of its data and then prints the group footer without
hiding any of the detail data?

Thanks,
Steve
Global Systems 2000