EDB Engine Error Could Object not found object

Ib am  using ODBC and MSAccess , I get this error when i try to run
Select * from TableBlah where field Like '%SrchStr%'
Any ideas?

Re:EDB Engine Error Could Object not found object

>Ib am  using ODBC and MSAccess , I get this error when i try to run
>Select * from TableBlah where field Like '%SrchStr%'
>Any ideas?

The error usually means a damaged Alias or problems with the installation of BDE
Try deleting and then recreating the alias.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Other Threads