Is there limit for Paradox 7 record size ?

I've created a paradox 7 table with 51 fields (strings and integers).

Some records can't been seen in the application (usually the last(s)
record(s) that were posted).
However, they exist in the table and can been seen with the database desktop
.

I tried to delete the index files and the primary key and create them again
using database desktop, but when I do this, the records with  problems are
deleted definitly from the table.

I am wondering if the problem is  because of the numbers of fields on the
table or something related to the size of the record.

I'de appreciate any help.

Thanks

Re:Is there limit for Paradox 7 record size ?

http://bdesupport.com/faq.htm#lostrecords
--
Vinnie Murdico
The BDE Support Page

Re:Is there limit for Paradox 7 record size ?

Try setting Local Share to True in the BDE Administrator. If that does not
fix the problem try rebuilding the table using the Table repair program at
www.rksolution.cz.

--
Bill

Other Threads