TField.Mask

I have a Phone Mask on a Tfield.
How does one, Get the mask to accept all blanks. As if I were
removing the phone number from the data record. Every time
I blank out the record and attempt to tab to another field, I get
 a Invalid Input value, use escape key to abandon changes.
rasing a EDatabaseError.

thanks
phil.

Re:TField.Mask

Unfortunately this is  a Delphi bug. If you have the source of VCL you could
do something.
I also have the same problem - but with dates-, and I'll try to fix it. If
I fix it I'm going send you the code.

"Phil Barber" <pbarb...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

> I have a Phone Mask on a Tfield.
> How does one, Get the mask to accept all blanks. As if I were
> removing the phone number from the data record. Every time
> I blank out the record and attempt to tab to another field, I get
>  a Invalid Input value, use escape key to abandon changes.
> rasing a EDatabaseError.

> thanks
> phil.

Other Threads