Deleting files from Temporary Internet files

I want to delete ALL files from MS Internet
explorer's Temporary Internet files. As I can see
it it is not simply deleting all files. I think
the best way would be to send some command to
MSIE and tell it to execute the empty folder
command. I need to know how to do that from my
app (D2).
--
|_o_
   |  |         This message was brought to you by
Fredrik Larsson.
_/ \_            mail2fred @ hotmail.com (space spam
protect)

=================
* Home          http://home3.swipnet.se/~w-33398/
* World of links
http://home3.swipnet.se/~w-33398/world/world.html
* Developers
* corner:
http://home3.swipnet.se/~w-33398/developer/
=================

Re:Deleting files from Temporary Internet files

On 27 Jul 1997 22:29:07 GMT, "Fredrik Larsson"

<no_spam_mail2f...@hotmail.com_no_spam> wrote:
>I want to delete ALL files from MS Internet
>explorer's Temporary Internet files. As I can see
>it it is not simply deleting all files. I think
>the best way would be to send some command to
>MSIE and tell it to execute the empty folder
>command. I need to know how to do that from my
>app (D2).

Why not just go to the CACHE directories and delete
them yourself? All you need to do is get the proper
directory names from the registry, and your in business.

JE McTaggart

Other Threads