Problems with SQL 7 & Delphi SQL Links

we have two queries for selecting data from a database (either on the same

table or on different tables does not change anything). When you execute the

first query fetches his results but when you execute the second query

fetches the first query results and then the second one.

Any suggestions

Thanks

Re:Problems with SQL 7 & Delphi SQL Links

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999 14:04:51 +0300, "Yiannis Alexopoulos"

<yiann...@microsoft.com> wrote:
>we have two queries for selecting data from a database (either on the same
>table or on different tables does not change anything). When you execute the
>first query fetches his results but when you execute the second query
>fetches the first query results and then the second one.

Um ... you include far too little information for anyone to be of much
help.

Are you using the same TQuery for both SQL statements? If so, are you
programmatically changing the SQL? If so, are you properly clearing out the
SQL statement in the TQuery before adding the new statement? How are you
putting the statements into the TQuery?

What programing tool are you using? Given the newsgroup, I would assume
Delphi. Version?

How is the database being accessed? With the BDE native SQL Links driver,
an ODBC driver, ADO, some third-party database engine, or ... ? If the BDE
is involved, what version are you using?

Steve Koterski         "Television is a medium because anything well done
Felton, CA             is rare."
                                                 -- Fred Allen (1894-1956)

Other Threads