Error... initialize BDE (error $210D)

I get the error "An error occurred while attempting to initialize the
Borland Database Engine (error $210D)". As I picked up from another thread
in this newsgroup, that means "Shared Memory Conflict". Does anyone know
what is causing this error?

I get the error when starting an InfoPower demo program. I use Delphi 4.03
and BDE 5.01.

-tor
-------
Tor Helland, tor.hell...@gitek.no
Gitek, http://www.gitek.no/

Re:Error... initialize BDE (error $210D)

> I get the error "An error occurred while attempting to initialize the
> Borland Database Engine (error $210D)". As I picked up from another thread
> in this newsgroup, that means "Shared Memory Conflict". Does anyone know
> what is causing this error?

I think I found the answer in these two Borland documents. At least now the
error has changed to $2501, which is being discussed in another thread right
now.
    http://www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/faq/FAQ4674B.html
    http://www.borland.com/devsupport/sqllinks/pub-88.html

-tor