Setting current record from query to table

Probably a pretty simple thing but:
I adoquery a table that returns one row but the rest of my app uses the
current record from an adotable that points to the same table.  How do I set
the current record on the adotable to the row returned by the adoquery.
Adotable.locate does not work due to some ansi_padding issues with sqlserver
2000.
Thanks

Re:Setting current record from query to table

> How do I set
>the current record on the adotable to the row returned by the adoquery.
>Adotable.locate does not work due to some ansi_padding issues with sqlserver
>2000.

Locate depends on you being able to make a fieldvalue comparison.  If that fails
there is no way to find the record.
--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com